UnashamedUnafraid contacted me and asked me to come back on the podcast to help them with all the questions they were getting about how to talk to your children about healthy sexuality. It was so much fun to go in and see the crew and discuss a topic I’m so personally passionate about. We had a good time recording, and I’m excited to hear the end result when they publish it in October. So stay tuned for that.
As is often the case approaching the summer, it’s been a scramble to plan activities and vacations. I finally have my summer course schedules finalized!
- Teaching Children Healthy Sexuality (Non-Denominational) starts Wednesday June 19th, 10-11:30am MST
- Teaching Children Healthy Sexuality (Church of Jesus Christ) starts Thursday June 27th, 10-11:30am MST
- Betrayal Trauma Healing Course 1 starts Monday July 8th, 10-11:30am MST
- Betrayal Trauma Healing Course 2 will follow Course 1 and start in September.
- Betrayal Trauma Boundaries Course starts Tuesday June 11th, 10-11:30am MST
For more details, check out the courses page. And email to sign up!
Summer can be crazy, if you have to miss a week, you can make it up, or a temporary recording can be made available (based on the consent of other participants).
If you want a course but can’t take it during the offered time, let me know, I’d love to try and accommodate you now or in the future. I do occasionally add additional courses.
**One of the most frequently asked questions I get revolves around masturbation, or young children who have explored their body and now have a habit of stimulating themselves. These parents believe that masturbation and habitual self-stimulation is not a form of healthy sexuality. Mental and other health professionals have varying opinions on this topic. All parents are entitled to their own beliefs. This page discusses how to discourage self-stimulation, if you do not agree with this position, feel free to skip this post.**